Wednesday, July 1, 2009

slowly i turn

Yeah. I've been gone.
Yeah. I'm back.
Yeah. My brain is slowly recovering from a slight bout of heat stroke.

Until I'm back in the proverbial saddle, I'll give you this...which puts a smile on my face and makes me dance in my seat until I get up and shake what my mama gave me.

Enjoy.




The gentleman in the video is Jim Slonina, currently a clown with Cirque du Soleil and former member of the brilliant (now defunct) Defiant Theater company here in Chicago.

4 comments:

-j-j- said...

That is so awesome I can hardly stand it!

Thanks Rebar!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebar! My friend Katie's brother is a mashup artist. I highly recommend his Kanye Mahna mash from 1/27/96. Check it out, love it!

Abbie

http://www.lenlow.com/

Anonymous said...

Er...that should be '06 not '96...obvs.

rebar said...

That one didn't do too much for me, but I really liked the Cyprestition mashup.