Saturday, January 30, 2010

second banana

Olive just turned 11, yo.

I wish I had some awesome video of her acting a fool, but
1) I don't have a camera and
2) the Beast is like Greta Garbo when it comes to being photographed.


Instead, you'll have to settle for this:



Wow. That is one shitty magician. I mean, the dog performs well (and rocks those shades), but that guy's slight of hand is on the level of a 6 year old trying to kick a 5 year coke habit.

Still, I wish I had the balls to whore Olive out on this level.

A level which includes a website, youtube videos, press releases and directions to the dog's facebook page. Bitch, it ain't like you Benji or shit.

Wait. Hold that thought on whoring my dog out. I just saw this video...



That pooch is NOT having it, yo. Get me off of this stand, take this hat from around my neck and fucking listen to me when I'm barking at you.


And while I am occassionaly guilty of putting a sweater on Olive (when the temps get sub zero and the snow is higher than her belly), I will proclaim loudly that anyone who puts a speedo on a dog should be sterilized.



I find it to be not at all coincidental that, at the moment,"How much fun is this for you?" that "Bobby" makes his true feelings known to the camera, but exposing his poop chute.


Basically...what I'm saying...fuck it.

I just wish Olive could skateboard.

No comments: