Friday, October 10, 2008

repetition is key

When my brain is tired and I can't find my words*, I fix upon just one and repeat it over and over and vary my inflection for emphasis. This seems to be happening a lot lately. Especially when I watch the news and or debates.

Honestly? Honestly?

Seriously? Seriously?!!

It's a horrible and annoying habit and one that constantly reminds me what a dumbass I am.

Of course...I wasn't member of the Dumb Ass Gang** who left our economy in the mine with the blasting powder and a lit match. So, I can at least hang my hat on that.




Thanks, youtuber javery1427!
I will see your shaky hand-held camera and raise you a snarky retort.





*I want a Threadless-style t-shirt that reads, "I can't find my words."

Get on it, creative t-shirt making types.



**An offshoot of the Apple Dumpling Gang, except that Don Knotts and Tim Conway refused to have their names associated with characters that lame-brained.

1 comment:

The Rev said...

Just that quick, they pulled the video.. the look on their faces was priceless enough, though....