Wednesday, January 21, 2009

one small step

Back in December I made mention one of my ongoing, but semi-secret, goals in life.

I've always wanted to be one of those folks who creates a word/phrase that becomes part of our modern lexicon.

I want to create the next woot, necker's knob or "Keep on truckin'." It has been a goal of mine for many years. I shit you not.



People.

I think I'm going to need a moment.


Lady Court has arrived.

I guess it actually was published way back in December...I just hadn't checked up on it. I'd like to thank Sir Dennis (of whose court I am a member) for making the submission to Urban Dictionary.

Now that it is officially acknowledged on the internets, GO FORTH! And bring the good news to all you encounter about "Lady Court!"

My dream of hearing a stranger say it in my presence by Spring 09 is truly attainable!

2 comments:

Erica said...

WOOOOOOO CONGRATS!
Though I am still a fan and user of "Lady Pocket."

xo

rebar said...

Turns out that several folks have already submitted "lady pocket" - so I'd have a hard time claiming it.

Even though, I've been using it for years, I'll chalk it up to great minds thinking alike.

Use lady pocket in good health!