Friday, December 5, 2008

I can't go back to jail.

If you are a Chicagoan, I dare you not to laugh your ass off.

[For you out of town folks, I worry that you'll miss many of the spot-on local references...just to clue you in, Walter E. Smithe Furniture has been a Chicago staple for decades.

That's Smithe with an E, is as ingrained in our psyche as 588-2300...Empire! or Rockabye your BABY, Hi, I'm Harry Schmerler your singing Ford Dealer. All of which...again, likely lost on you.]

Schadenfreude is a fantastic sketch comedy group in town who have more than earned their due (get off your ass Comedy Central...or better yet, HBO.)

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.
Fantastic delivery by all.



Emmy...with an E from Schadenfreude Media, LLC on Vimeo.

For more Schadenfreude goodness, head here.


Nod to D-Ray. I can't keep up with all the websites I should be paying attention to.

No comments: