Monday, December 1, 2008

special report

As I'm checking my email and working on a project, I have the Obama press conference on.

Can I just say, how much better my heart and head feel listening to our next President...talk like a President. And not just him. As he announces his National Security Team, and each steps to the podium to accept their new role, each sounds poised, articulate, intelligent and comprehending the massive task at hand.

They sound like a team. A smart and able muthascratchin' team.

That they are preparing to take on the leadership and direction of this country with the weight and attention deserved.

While I'm still not thrilled about the selection of Hillary for Sec of State, I get it. And I will strive to have the faith in her that Obama has placed in her.

They shall lead by example. With thought and purpose.

January 20th, you can't get here fast enough.

No comments: